A MESSAGE FROM PRESIDENT BRIAN SIBBITT
Given the current situation with COVID-19, I just wanted to communicate with the league given we had a scheduled registration date approaching in 10 days. Given the current situation we are going to be cancelling the second registration date to ensure we're all doing our part with respect to social distancing and keeping out league members safe.
We are asking everyone who would like to register for the 2020 season that we're still hoping that we can play, by submitting your form and payment to Glenn (our Treasurer/Registrar) by email and Interac Money Transfer.
As of right now the town has issued permits for a May 3rd start date, but if for any reason the season has to be shortened due to the COVID-19 situation, the Executive will determine an appropriate pro-rated entry fee and refund any overage.
As of right now, we have not postponed the Draft, but we will certainly monitor the situation closely, and postpone if necessary.
Thanks to all, and stay safe!